A Staff of 6,000 Focused on Mobility
Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval* specialises in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs and professionals – tailored solutions that optimise their employees’ mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Expert advice and service quality, which are the foundations of Arval’s customer promise, are delivered in 28 countries by over 6,000 employees. Arval’s total leased fleet adds up to 1,000,000 vehicles throughout the world. Arval is a founding member of the Element-Arval Global Alliance, the longest standing strategicalliance in the fleet management industry and the worldwide leader with 3 million vehicles in nearly 50 countries.
* Arval is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, and is part of the Group's core Retail Banking activity. Retail Banking is a worldwide network of retail banks and specialised financial services, and plays a key role in the international expansion of the Group.
We stand by our motto: Not only does Arval give you what you’ve asked for, but it gives you what you’ve always wanted. Since our first day of business a quarter-century ago, our mission has been to provide a service so complete that clients need not give their fleet's management another thought. Experience has taught us that companies require absolute efficiency, transparency and precision from their fleet management solution. We deliver on all counts -- and aim, where possible, to bring you more.
By signing up with Arval, you will receive the promise of a dedicated, professional and motivated staff that is as happy to assist you as they are to do their job. We pride ourselves in their performance by offering them training at the Arval Academy, sharing customer feedback with them regularly, and offering them career prospects across a wide range of countries and positions.
At Arval, our staff is our greatest asset, and we invest a great deal in them. As a result, we pride ourselves on the quality and calibre of our more than 5,000 staff members. Our people are:
- educated, with an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages them to think outside the box and share their ideas
- focused on innovation, in the workplace and in their use of technology
- highly motivated and committed to keeping clients happy
- conscious of quality and driven to solving problems by acknowledging complaints.
To achieve the above, they receive:
- regular feedback on the level of customer satisfaction with their performance
- a training on Arval: Arval Academy
- job mobility and international career paths, a performance incentive.
Our people make Arval a great place to work. They strive to please their clients, and hopefully, turn them into supporters.